This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mips64 n32 and n64 suport in elf/
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 21:32:55 -0800
- Subject: Re: mips64 n32 and n64 suport in elf/
> But if RELA dynamic relocations are explicitly ruled out by the ABI
> specification (which IIRC is the case of mips elf64) you can't really
> do that.
Prelinking extends the ABI. There are no RELA relocs in the vanilla ABI
for x86 either.