This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] PPC64 dl-machine.h fixes for TLS M2
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>,Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 23:49:10 -0800
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PPC64 dl-machine.h fixes for TLS M2
I put this in with some trivial cosmetic changes, plus I made
elf_machine_type_class match all the TPREL* relocs not just TPREL64.
I also fixed the REL64 computation, which was clearly bogus (typo I guess).
I haven't tested what I checked in, so I might have made a typo but
otherwise it should work assuming your version did.
Please verify that you don't get any "defined but not used" warnings about
elf_machine_tprel and also that it isn't compiled in as dead code in the
modules that include dl-machine.h but don't need it (i.e. rtld.os).