This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] MIPS: cleanup syscalls list
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: Guido Guenther <agx at sigxcpu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, ralf at gnu dot org,Thiemo Seufer <ica2_ts at csv dot ica dot uni-stuttgart dot de>
- Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 10:48:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] MIPS: cleanup syscalls list
- References: <20030307004900.GA4287@bogon.ms20.nix>
Guido Guenther <agx at sigxcpu dot org> writes:
> many of the syscall stubs in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/mips/syscalls.list
> aren't needed anymore due to INLINE_SYSCALL. This patch removes them.
> It also adds the MAP_* definitions recently introduced for the other
> architectures to mman.h.
> make check showed no new regressions with these changes.
I've committed the changes after reformatting the ChangeLog entry
(Those are full sentences!) and adding the copyright year to mman.h.
Please remember to do so next time yourself.
SuSE Labs aj at suse dot de
private aj at arthur dot inka dot de