This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PI_STATIC_AND_HIDDEN does not work on ppc32
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:09:43 -0800
- Subject: Re: PI_STATIC_AND_HIDDEN does not work on ppc32
> PI_STATIC_AND_HIDDEN does not work on ppc32 even with the latest gcc
> (cvs mainline as of today). I had to remove the definition from
> sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc32/elf/configure.in to make ld.so work.
That's odd. It's working fine for me, using debian sid gcc 3.2.2-0.
Perhaps mainline is behind the 3.2 branch for ppc32?
Anyway, can you write a configure check for this that fails with your compiler?