Get Your Resume On The Web! Enhance Your Employment Opportunities.

(This safeguard is not inserted when using the registered version)
We are currently completing a "face-lift" for DUDEINEEDAJOB.COM!

Would it be worth $150.00 to you to receive a custom, personal webpage,
targeted geographic, financial and expertise submissions to Hiring Managers
across the United States?

We are the largest provider of pre-screened resumes to companies in the US.

Hiring Managers use our service for screening of candidates and the web has
become the first tool they utilize in the hiring process.

The new site will be up in about two weeks.  In the meantime, should you
have interest in gaining new employment or improving your employment,
please reply to this email...we will send you a sign-up packet.

This is a one-time email!  If you do not reply, you will automatically be
removed.

You received this email because you expressed interest in employment
opportunities on one of our sites.

(This safeguard is not inserted when using the registered version)