This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: More backreference performance improvements [take 2]
- From: Isamu Hasegawa <isamu at yamato dot ibm dot com>
- To: "Bonzini" <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, shoji at jp dot ibm dot com
- Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:27:01 +0900
- Subject: Re: More backreference performance improvements [take 2]
- References: <005f01c27ea9$9473e030$0f181897@bonz>
From: "Bonzini" <email@example.com>
> count). My 60% optimization does nothing more than limiting the lower and
> upper bound of the inner loops in sift_states_bkref.
I meant I'll also fix the loops you gave the optimization.
I'm afraid we will need to do profiling again if the algorithm is changed.
Of couse, when your fix will have still effect for the revised algorithm,
let us use your fix.
IBM Japan, Ltd.