This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [RFC] i386 memcmp implementation
- From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey at nisa dot net>
- To: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:05:11 -0800
- Subject: Re: [RFC] i386 memcmp implementation
- References: <002801c27ea7$36cda440$0f181897@bonz>
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 06:26:36PM +0100, Bonzini wrote:
> 4) If this is accepted, I would disable inlining memcmp in GCC because it is
> a lot slower.
Why wouldn't you also submit this patch to GCC?
When you get to the heart,
use a knife and fork.
- Instructions for eating an artichoke.