This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: still building soft-fp on ppclinux
- From: Aldy Hernandez <aldy at andrews dot edu>
- To: howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 17:59:29 -0700
- Subject: Re: still building soft-fp on ppclinux
OK, I verified and yes, the new re-arrangement of code works fine.
make check passes without an FPU.
I did re-run into a gcc bug, in that inlining of *abs() will yield -0
for abs(-0). I've still yet to produce a fix for gcc. For now,
passing -fno-builtin to gcc will work around it.
Aldy Hernandez E-mail: email@example.com
Professional Gypsy in a one-street town.
Red Hat, Inc.