This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: current glibc vs debian sid
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 01:13:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: current glibc vs debian sid
> Do you see anything like this on your ppc sid box? This is
> with autconf-2.54-2.
I do not, with that same debian version.
> ps The problem on the pcclinux RH 8.0 based box seems different
> and is likely due to the absence of the powerpc-redhat-linux-gcc
> symlink in /usr/bin in Franz Sirl's custom gcc 3.2.1pre rpms.
No native compile should need such a thing. Something is going wrong in
configure if it's even trying that for a native compile.