This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.3 on linux-mips
- From: Jeff Bailey <jbailey at nisa dot net>
- To: Guido Guenther <agx at sigxcpu dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 10:30:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.3 on linux-mips
- References: <20021006231502.GC14505@bogon.ms20.nix>
On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 01:15:02AM +0200, Guido Guenther wrote:
> glibc 2.3 builds and works fine (i.e. can recompile glibc 2.3 with
> glibc 2.3 installed, etc.) on linux-mips with one additional build
> fix by H.J. Lu
What's happening with this patch? If it's not going in upstream, is
it safe enough to apply to the Debian tree that I can remove it when a
better patch is written?
learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)
- Wolfgang Jaehrling