This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc cvs broken?
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: schwab at suse dot de
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: æ, 07 10æ 2002 23:56:09 JST
- Subject: Re: glibc cvs broken?
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 7 Oct, Andreas Schwab wrote:
> Kaoru Fukui <email@example.com> writes:
> |> Yes. but is this solid version value only 2.53?
> Sorry, I don't understand what you mean with "solid version value".
Thanks your works.
I updated latest autoconf which version was autoconf-2.54a
I will try to rebuild with it.
Sorry my poor english from japanese.
PS if it's autogen.sh,autogen say a messages of version difference.