This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.3 not binary compatible with glibc-2.2.5
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Christoph Lameter <christoph at lameter dot com>
- Cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 15:42:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.3 not binary compatible with glibc-2.2.5
> On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Roland McGrath wrote:
> > It's always crucial to report in the very first place if you used any
> > special options to build libc. You used -fomit-frame-pointer, which makes
> > a lot of difference.
> It worked fine with glibc-2.2.5 and before so I did not think this to be
All such details are relevant in every bug report.