This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: db1 vs glibc 2.3
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 20:30:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: db1 vs glibc 2.3
> Doh! I see the solution now. They need to drop the use of -D_LIBC...
Yup. Something we might consider is giving gnu/stubs.h:
#error the _LIBC macro must not be defined when not compiling glibc itself
since that file isn't included in the libc build, but is gotten by
basically everything in a normal build against installed headers.
Then anyone with such a bogon lying around would get a clue fast.