Re: Status - compiling on hppa / ld sigsegv's - glibc 2.2.93

I'm glad to hear you are working on hppa.  We always appreciate the help,
and that is a port that has been largely neglected.

Your best bet is to post individual changes or small groups of related
changes rather than some monster patch when you are finished.
We examine each change on its individual merits anyway.  The earlier you
post changes, the sooner you can get feedback on how best to do them.
For each case where you can describe the problem being addressed and show
your changes, even if they are ugly ones, we may be able to quickly suggest
the solutions that we would be happy with.

Thanks,
Roland