This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: use __prefixed symbols
- From: Bruno Haible <haible at ilog dot fr>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at frob dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 15:46:58 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: use __prefixed symbols
- References: <email@example.com><200208260940.g7Q9eu922953@dhcp187.sf.frob.com>
Roland McGrath writes:
> There is no need to use __ names for symbols that are specified by the same
> standard (or implied set of standards)
Thanks for explaining. This rule wasn't clear to me.