This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: FreeBSD port (7): missing include in sprof.c
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 01:05:10 -0700
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD port (7): missing include in sprof.c
> On Linux <limits.h> is included by <sys/param.h> but since
> <sys/param.h> is not standardized, one shouldn't rely on it.
The <sys/param.h> header is provided by glibc and is part of the glibc API.
The proper fix is for all ports' <sys/param.h> headers to be reasonably
compatible. That is, make yours include <limits.h>.