Re: Posible Error with libc

> Please check for CVS conflict markers.  Actually I think this file should
> not be in CVS in the first place.

It is canonical practice to include bison output files in distributions so
as to reduce the number of tools required.  Keeping the number of necessary
build tools to a minimum is especially desireable for libc, which is an
early stage of the bootstrap path.  We could keep it out of cvs and
generate it at make dist time, I suppose.