Personal letter from Simon James

Hi,

My Name is Simon James, I am a Christian and I try hard to follow Jesus
Christ in all aspects of my life.

I work as a Courier delivering Meals on Wheels to the sick and elderly in
Melbourne.

Recently I have started my own business, it is a network marketing business
where I work at home via the internet. I would like to tell you more about
it as my hope is that you would see the benifits of working from home, and
join me in doing this.

I could tell you how you could earn $100,000 dollars a year working only
part time from home with your own computer. But this is hype and not true.

The Truth friend is that i can help you setup your own business and you are
likely to earn $400 a week from home, and maybe with some hard work you can
earn a lot more.

If you are interested please email me. I would love to hear from you.

If you desire to know more about Jesus I would be happy to talk to you, but
I will not preach to you if you dont want to know.

Please email if you have any questions and I look forward to
hearing from you soon !!

Prosperous regards,
Simon James

Email Me anytime:  Simon@teamsupport.org