This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: C99 library issues
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at v dot loewis dot de>
- To: pcarlini at unitus dot it
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 23:56:29 +0100
- Subject: Re: C99 library issues
- References: <3BF9058E.3E56B443@unitus.it>
> perusing http://gcc.gnu.org/c99status.html I got the idea that there
> are some C99 features still missing from the current GLIBC library,
The URL you cite certainly did not mean to imply anything about glibc.
Instead, it merely tells what parts of C99 are library issues, rather
than compiler issues. "library" could be glibc, but could also be the
Solaris system library, or the Cygnus newlib library.