This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
RE: questions about makefiles
- From: David Byron <dbyron at coactive dot com>
- To: 'Andreas Schwab' <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 16:18:47 -0800
- Subject: RE: questions about makefiles
> Couldn't you just configure your cross compiler for big endian?
I suppose I could, but I have other ARM boards that run little endian, and
I'd like to be able to use the same toolchain for both.
David Byron email@example.com
Coactive Networks, Inc. http://www.coactive.com
28 Liberty Ship Way voice:(415)289-7800
Sausalito, CA 94965 fax:(415)289-1320