This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: _dl_fini: Assertion `i < _dl_nloaded' failed!
- To: drepper at redhat dot com (Ulrich Drepper)
- Subject: Re: _dl_fini: Assertion `i < _dl_nloaded' failed!
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2001 21:04:16 +0100
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200111091826.KAA04661@cygnus.com> <email@example.com>
On Friday 09 November 2001 20:25, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlfirstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > on powerpc-linux-gnu I see this failure during make check if current
> > glibc-cvs is compiled without -DNDEBUG=1:
> I forgot to remove some more code. This should be corrected now. At
> least I don't see any problems anymore.
Yes, that fixed the bug.