This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Fix the mips ld.so
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix the mips ld.so
- From: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at mvista dot com>
- Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:54:18 -0700
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20010829112717.A21341@lucon.org>
On Wed, Aug 29, 2001 at 11:27:17AM -0700, H . J . Lu wrote:
> FYI, don't bother with the mips64 ld.so. It has been broken for a long
> time. We can fix it after we get a working mips64 binutils.
> 2001-08-29 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * sysdeps/mips/dl-machine.h (__dl_runtime_resolve): Pass
> ELF_RTYPE_CLASS_PLT, instead of R_MIPS_REL32, to
> _dl_lookup_versioned_symbol () and _dl_lookup_symbol ().
Could you perhaps say what problem this change addresses? What is 'broken'?
Daniel Jacobowitz Carnegie Mellon University
MontaVista Software Debian GNU/Linux Developer