Re: Allowing multiple threads packages, a new threads package

The best way to get help is to post specific glibc patches along with the
low-level explanations of why you like these changes.  Use the standard
form, i.e. unidiffs preceded by a non-diff ChangeLog fragment.  Post
changes with independent rationales separately so they can be considered,
taken, or left, on their own without looking at the entirety of your work.

Then libc developers can see what you are proposing without spending a lot
of time delving into your world.

You say you've posted and emailed about this before, but I don't recall
having seen anything from you on the libc mailing lists.  If we overlooked
it, then sorry we ignored you.  But we are all volunteers and the only way
it can work is if everyone wanting their changes to go into glibc makes a
strong effort to reduce the work involved on the part of the libc
maintainers in looking at, thinking about, and working with your code.