This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: 2.2.4 on AMD K6
- To: Wolfram Gloger <wmglo at dent dot med dot uni-muenchen dot de>
- Subject: Re: 2.2.4 on AMD K6
- From: Stephen L Moshier <moshier at mediaone dot net>
- Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 07:49:27 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-To: moshier at moshier dot ne dot mediaone dot net
> I'm getting this as well, but on 2.2.19 with a Duron processor and
> gettext-0.10.39; I suspect it's got nothing to do with the CPU. Were
> you building and checking with glibc-2.1.x installed (I was)?
Yes, the installed glibc is from a Suze distribution:
GNU C Library stable release version 2.1.3, by Roland McGrath et al.
gettext (GNU gettext) 0.10.37