[Various] Digested Articles

Andreas Jaeger <aj@suse.de> writes:

    AJ> has anybody an idea what's broken?  We had a number of similar bug
    AJ> reports...

    Uli> Most probably just a broken environment without correct passwd
    Uli> and/or group file.  I very much doubt this has anything to do with
    Uli> glibc.

I believe it may, also on your behalf ;-)

Andreas, the nsswitch.conf quoted said "compat"; do the reports you have
include info about whether netgroups are in use at the sites in question ?

It seems the bug I reported earlier really isn't gone. It also might be
something different; from back then I realize, hardly anybody uses netgroups
these days...

	Torsten