This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
envz.h / argz.h - missing feature test macro checks
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: envz.h / argz.h - missing feature test macro checks
- From: Sebastian Ude <ude at handshake dot de>
- Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 21:52:46 +0200
- Reply-To: ude at handshake dot de
I do not know whether this is the right place to ask ... but aren't there
some feature test macro checks missing in the envz.h and argz.h header
files of glibc 2.2.3 ?
As far as I know, all the envz and argz routines are GNU extensions, aren't
So shouldn't there be checks for the _GNU_SOURCE macro ?