This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.2.4pre2
- To: 0 at pervalidus dot net (Fr?d?ric L. W. Meunier)
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.2.4pre2
- From: Christoph Hellwig <hch at ns dot caldera dot de>
- Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:42:37 +0200
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
In article <20010808033623.E135@pervalidus.net> you wrote:
> Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>>> The second patch still isn't in gcc-2_95-branch
>> You have to persuade Bernd Schmidt to apply the patch, GCC is
>> beyond control of the glibc developers.
> Bernd, Jakub: Could you both work together and release the
> patch ? If 2.2.4 won't support GCC 3.0.1, then Red Hat's 2.96
> will be the only supported compiler, what's a bad idea.
2.95.2 + patches as shipped by Caldera works nicely.
Whip me. Beat me. Make me maintain AIX.