This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Next attempt on the gcc3 vs glibc2.2.4 patch
- To: jakub at redhat dot com (Jakub Jelinek)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Next attempt on the gcc3 vs glibc2.2.4 patch
- From: Christoph Hellwig <hch at ns dot caldera dot de>
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:16:35 +0200
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, rth at redhat dot com, hjl at gnu dot org, kettenis at wins dot uva dot nl dot firstname.lastname@example.org
In article <20010806164136.K12476@sunsite.ms.mff.cuni.cz> you wrote:
> Here is an updated version of the GCC 3.0 vs. GLIBC 2.2.4 patch.
> Unlike the previous one, it does not care which gcc was used to build GLIBC
> - everywhere but on Linux/IA-64 it exports the new GCC 3.0 unwind
> register/deregister routines plus _Unwind_Find_FDE (using gcc's
> unwind-dw2-fde.c with just a few changes for glibc), plus on platforms which
> used to export __frame_state_for from glibc it does so.
Is there any specific reason why you don't do on Linux/IA64?
Of course it doesn't work. We've performed a software upgrade.