This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Changing WCHAR_TYPE from "long int" to "int"?
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: Changing WCHAR_TYPE from "long int" to "int"?
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at redhat dot com>
- Date: 06 Aug 2001 15:12:56 +0100
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com, GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20010805094806.A3146@lucon.org>
> I am working on will be the first gcc 3.x for Linux/mips. So there
> shouldn't be any problems. Am I right?
I _think_ you are ok doing this.
I just noticed from your patch that you set the size to 32-bits. Please
set it to BITS_PER_WORD.
Look out behind you!