This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Build failure of 2.2.3 and 2.2.4pre2 on sparc-unknown-linux
- To: Nix <nix at esperi dot demon dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Build failure of 2.2.3 and 2.2.4pre2 on sparc-unknown-linux
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2001 21:50:10 +0200
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Sun, Aug 05, 2001 at 01:04:29PM +0100, Nix wrote:
> as 2.2.4pre2 as far as I can tell); I've tried GCC-2.95.3 and
> GCC-2.95.4-cvs-head (to get the atexit patch), and I'm using
The atexit patch is Linux/i386 only, so it really does not matter.
> What else can it be?
Anything. I'll build glibc on sparc-linux tomorrow to see if I can reproduce
it. Otherwise stuff like backtrace will be interesting.