Re: libgcc_s.so.1 ASIS won't work with glibc.

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 06:19:25PM -0700, Richard Henderson wrote:

> If they are all resolved from the same location, then IT DOES NOT
> MATTER ONE IOTA what the implementation of these functions are.
> They only have to work with one another.  Together they are a black
> box whence you put stuff in on the __register_frame_info side and
> get stuff out on the __frame_state_for side.

Ok. How hard to implement __frame_start_for which is binary
compatible with g++ v2? If it is implemented out side of gcc,
do you have to reinvent the wheel? Have you tried to implement
it? Have you looked at my first attempt to implement it inside
of gcc?

H.J.