This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: nss_compat in glibc-2.2.3 (Was: static binaries & netgroups)
- To: Torsten dot Duwe at caldera dot de
- Subject: Re: nss_compat in glibc-2.2.3 (Was: static binaries & netgroups)
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 30 May 2001 13:47:37 +0200
- Cc: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at valinux dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102151556.QAA21140@ns.caldera.de><20010215094356.A3353@valinux.com><email@example.com><20010216091332.A20320@valinux.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><m3snhnjdf7.fsf@D139.suse.de><email@example.com>
Torsten Duwe <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Andreas> This has been fixed since ages and even a patch has been put up
> Andreas> on ftp for this. I'm appending it below. Did you apply that
> Andreas> patch?
> Andreas> That was a last minute change before the release - and Ulrich
> Andreas> fixed it just after the release.
> Sorry, my fault. I didn't track glibc development after 2.2.1 / 2.2.2, being
> busy chasing other ghosts. Now I thought I'd start fresh with the latest
I don't advise to use that version without further patches, have a
look through CVS first and apply at least the appended patch - but
there might be more problems.
2001-05-17 Ulrich Drepper <email@example.com>
* sysdeps/i386/i486/atomicity.h (exchange_and_add): Correct second
parameter of xaddl. Patch by H . J . Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>.