This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: nss_compat in glibc-2.2.3 (Was: static binaries & netgroups)
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Subject: Re: nss_compat in glibc-2.2.3 (Was: static binaries & netgroups)
- From: Torsten Duwe <duwe at caldera dot de>
- Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 13:37:38 +0200 (CEST)
- Cc: Torsten dot Duwe at caldera dot de, "H . J . Lu" <hjl at valinux dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <200102151556.QAA21140@ns.caldera.de><20010215094356.A3353@valinux.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><20010216091332.A20320@valinux.com><email@example.com><m3snhnjdf7.fsf@D139.suse.de>
- Reply-to: Torsten dot Duwe at caldera dot de
Andreas> This has been fixed since ages and even a patch has been put up
Andreas> on ftp for this. I'm appending it below. Did you apply that
Andreas> That was a last minute change before the release - and Ulrich
Andreas> fixed it just after the release.
Sorry, my fault. I didn't track glibc development after 2.2.1 / 2.2.2, being
busy chasing other ghosts. Now I thought I'd start fresh with the latest
Now compiling the fix. Thanks a lot.