This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Alternative math libraries
- To: Bruce Allen <ballen at gravity dot phys dot uwm dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Alternative math libraries
- From: Stephen L Moshier <moshier at mediaone dot net>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 19:52:02 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: ballen at uwm dot edu, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Reply-To: moshier at moshier dot ne dot mediaone dot net
> I don't have a use for it myself.
Well, the usual approach, to the kind of problem you seem to be
talking about, would be to express the argument as a multiple of the
period instead of expressing it in radian measure. Then the range
reduction might be greatly simplified. But you have not described any
specific problem and so I do not have any further suggestions to offer.