This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Prelinking of shared libraries
- To: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Subject: Re: Prelinking of shared libraries
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 00:22:27 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
On Sat, 5 May 2001, Martin v. Loewis wrote:
> understand pre-linking, you'ld try to assign non-overlapping address
> spaces for the most common DSOs.
Would this then require a registry (such as LANANA) for the address spaces
chosen for prelinking?
Joseph S. Myers