This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org] libc/2225: Compiletime error. Please help.
- To: Martin Willemoes Hansen <mwh at sysrq dot dk>
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com] libc/2225: Compiletime error. Please help.
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 14:52:51 +0200
- Cc: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20010501144150.A7038@hugoboss>
- Reply-To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Tue, May 01, 2001 at 02:41:50PM +0200, Martin Willemoes Hansen wrote:
> > Hi glibc folks,
> > the appended bug report looks like a broken installation of
> > GCC. Doesn't it?
> > Martin, what's the output of:
> > gcc -print-file-name=cpp
> > and of:
> > ls -l `gcc -print-file-name=cpp`
> lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 12 Aug 19 2000 /usr/lib/cpp ->
That's broken. /lib/cpp should point to /usr/bin/cpp (ie. cpp driver, not
Was the symlink created by yourself or was it done during gcc make install
(that would need fixing)?