Re: third and final (?) test release for 2.2.3

Markus Walser <walser@scs.ch> writes:

> 1. tst-regexloc:
>
>             bash$ cat tst-regexloc.out
>

>        bash$
>

> very interesting isn't it?
>

> 2. test-utime.out:
>
>             bash$ cat test-utime.out
>

>        actime 988110435 != 500000000
>
>        bash$
>

> 3. test-lfs.out:
>

>        bash$ cat test-lfs.out
>
>        bash$
>

> also very useful [:-)] 4. vismain.out
>

>             bash$ cd ../elf/
>

>        bash$ cat vismain.out
>
>        `.protected' seems to be handled correctly, good!
>
>        `protinmod' in main and mod1 don't have same address
>
>        bash$

Everything here must be a problem with one or the other of your tools.
I'm building on Alpha every day and several other people reported the
same results.  Something must be really broken on your side.  Try to
debug, this is your only chance since nobody else sees these problems.
I'm using the compiler shipped with Red Hat 7 for Alpha.  YOu might
want to try that.