Re: 2.2.3pre2 test results

Matthew Clarke <Matthew_Clarke@mindlink.bc.ca> writes:

> In both cases, no errors or warnings from configure, no errors and a few
> warnings from "make", and 2 errors and some warnings from "make check".

The warnings you see at build time are mostly due to gcc not
understanding the code.  gcc 3 is much better.  There is nothing we
can do to the code.

The errors you see are most probably due to AMD not being able to
implement the FPU correctly.  I'll probably (though reluctantly)
increase the deltas.

Thanks for testing,