Re: CRIS port 8/8: doc updates

Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> writes:

> It sure looked like they were live functions.  I'll have a look.

They are used but you can use the default version.

> Well, it won't fly *without* it at the moment.  Perhaps it
> should've been added as a generic flag.

You can add this to your private CFLAGS.

> > I guess it's
> > some 2.4 version.  In this case you can remove a lot more of the files
> > in sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/cris which are there only for compatibility
> > with old kernels.
>
> Thanks, I'll have a closer look at that.

You'll be able to stripped out a lot of code.  Most of the files which
are now simple includes of the i386 files can go since you can use the
default versions.  Also, you should add the appropriate version in
sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/configure.in.