Re: CRIS port 1/8: Prerequisite patch for configure.in

> From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper@redhat.com>
> Date: 08 Apr 2001 19:31:22 -0700

> Hans-Peter Nilsson <hans-peter.nilsson@axis.com> writes:
>
> > While speaking on copyright assignment, I should mention that there are
> > two files which I believe Axis would like to retain copyright on; an
> > optimized memset.c and memcpy.c.
>
> This isn't possible.  The files cannot be added.

Bother.  Why isn't it possible?  Several other files in glibc
have copyright other than FSF.

Now, I'm not necessarily opposed to Axis submitting copyright to
FSF for those files, but I think I need a reason to show people
who'll question that change, considering they're already "free".

> I'll look at the other changes.

Thanks!

brgds, H-P