Re: A patch for NSS to reduce the library code size.

"H . J . Lu" <hjl@valinux.com> writes:

> I don't know how people feel about the library size. This patch reduces
> the library code size by about 4k on ia32. Basically, it turns the
> templates into generic functions.

This is no bad idea and I've made this change.  But your patch was
broken.  By simple inspection it should have been able to see.  This
is no race, be more careful.  Otherwise things like this will stay in
my inbox for ages if I cannot find the time to review and fix the code
myself.