This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.2 and GCC CVS on alpha
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at valinux dot com>
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.2 and GCC CVS on alpha
- From: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>
- Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 10:18:48 -0800 (PST)
- cc: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>, libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
On Thu, 23 Nov 2000, H . J . Lu wrote:
> > $ cat /usr/src/redhat/BUILD/glibc-build-alpha/rt/tst-aio6.out
> > aio_suspend() didn't return -1
> FYI, as far as I can tell, glibc 2.2 is broken with thread
> applications. But it is just my opinion and not everyone shares
> my view. Yes, rt uses thread.
Relax, tst-aio6.c is a brand new program that was added last night! And
aio_suspend was also worked on at the same time. :)