This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.1.97
- To: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.1.97
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:07:54 +0100
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <200011161004.LAA12319@ludwig-alpha.unil.ch>
- Reply-To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Nov 16, 2000 at 11:04:18AM +0100, Christian Iseli wrote:
> email@example.com said:
> > We'll see, I'm investigating.
> Great. When you figure it out, you can close PR#652 on the gcc gnatsweb ;-)
There is actually a bug in printf_fphex.c, when I fixed it tfformat no longer segfaults.
I'll do a full make check to see whether the garbage at end of %A/%a is gone
as well before submitting it though...