This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org] libc/1903: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)]
- To: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com] libc/1903: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)]
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:31:39 +0100
- cc: aj at suse dot de, libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, leitner at fefe dot de
> What do you mean, not much success? It wouldn't compile? The resulting
> binaries wouldn't work correctly? There was not much space reduction
> from -Os? The latter is expected - -Os doesn't change much.
Sorry for the lack of specificity. I meant the resulting binaries wouldn't
work correctly. I've experienced it some on x86 and more often on alpha.