Re: Error while Linking with Lex library

 > Hi,
 > 	I am using Linux 6.1 with GNU C compiler. Actually i am writing small
 > applications using Lex and YACC. So when i am linking the lex.yy.c file
 > with Lex Library with -ll option it says

 > "/usr/bin/ld: cannot open -ll: No such file or directory
 > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"

 > So please help me what could be the possible reason. Also what is the
 > solution for this.

You miss the file libl.a or libl.so - but you might be using flex
instead and therefore need -lfl for libfl.*.

Please note that this is off-topic on this list, the list is about the
GNU C Library only, better ask on other general list next time.

Andreas
--
 Andreas Jaeger
  SuSE Labs aj@suse.de