This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Error while Linking with Lex library
- To: "khitishk at future dot futsoft dot com" <khitishk at future dot futsoft dot com>
- Subject: Re: Error while Linking with Lex library
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 16 Nov 2000 07:55:24 +0100
- Cc: "'libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com dot '" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <01C04FC4.2D85C660.email@example.com>
>>>>> Khitish Kumar Padhy writes:
> I am using Linux 6.1 with GNU C compiler. Actually i am writing small
> applications using Lex and YACC. So when i am linking the lex.yy.c file
> with Lex Library with -ll option it says
> "/usr/bin/ld: cannot open -ll: No such file or directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"
> So please help me what could be the possible reason. Also what is the
> solution for this.
You miss the file libl.a or libl.so - but you might be using flex
instead and therefore need -lfl for libfl.*.
Please note that this is off-topic on this list, the list is about the
GNU C Library only, better ask on other general list next time.
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org