This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Error while Linking with Lex library
- To: "'libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com dot '" <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Error while Linking with Lex library
- From: Khitish Kumar Padhy <khitishk at future dot futsoft dot com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 11:55:53 +0530
- Organization: Future Software
- Reply-To: "khitishk at future dot futsoft dot com" <khitishk at future dot futsoft dot com>
I am using Linux 6.1 with GNU C compiler. Actually i am writing small
applications using Lex and YACC. So when i am linking the lex.yy.c file
with Lex Library with -ll option it says
"/usr/bin/ld: cannot open -ll: No such file or directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status"
So please help me what could be the possible reason. Also what is the
solution for this.
Thanks and Regards