This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org] libc/1903: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)]
- To: chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com] libc/1903: [50 character or so descriptive subject here (for reference)]
- From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin at loewis dot home dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:10:13 +0100
- CC: aj at suse dot de, libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, leitner at fefe dot de
- References: <200011150920.KAA10855@ludwig-alpha.unil.ch>
> FWIW, I've never had much success with -Os
What do you mean, not much success? It wouldn't compile? The resulting
binaries wouldn't work correctly? There was not much space reduction
from -Os? The latter is expected - -Os doesn't change much.