This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: __sysconf and tcltk 8.3
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>
- Subject: Re: __sysconf and tcltk 8.3
- From: John Kennedy <jk at csuchico dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 19:16:51 -0800
- Cc: libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com, drepper at cygnus dot com
- References: <200011040250.SAA22047@bromo.med.uc.edu>
On Fri, Nov 03, 2000 at 06:50:26PM -0800, Jack Howarth wrote:
> What is the deal with __sysconf under glibc 2.1.97? Under earlier
> versions of glibc 2.1.9x I was able to build RedHat's srpm for
> tcltk-8.3.1-46.src.rpm from RedHat 7.0. Now under glibc 2.1.97
> I get the following error...
I'm under an ix86 and I'm seeing similar problems with other packages
(guile-1.4, ghostscript-5.50 and ImageMagick-5.2.4 so far).
I didn't have this problem with glibc-2.1.96 and linux-2.4.0-test10pre7
but I'm seeing it with glibc-2.1.97 and linux-2.4.0-test10.