This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Subject: glibc-2.1.97 success
- From: "David S. Miller" <davem at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 04:59:01 -0800
- CC: drepper at redhat dot com
The FAQ asks for "interesting build time" numbers, so I provide
Tested: sparc-unknown-linux w/gcc-2.95.2
Build took 17:48 on 2xUltraSparc-II @ 360MHz + 4MB cache, 1GB ram
Testsuite took 13:45, passed all tests.
Tested: sparcv9-unknown-linux w/gcc-2.95.2
Build took 18:03 on 2xUltraSparc-II @ 360MHz + 4MB cache, 1GB ram
Testsuite took 13:13, passed all tests.
PARALLELMFLAGS was '-j3' for both builds.
David S. Miller