Re: glibc cvs breaks JDK Mozilla plugin

Hi Jack and Ulrich,

The java plugin is the one that is setting the LD_LIBRARY_PATH here and
trying to load libjvm.so (not really mozilla code).

From the output it looks like the plugin is doing everything correctly.

It sets the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to include the classic directory where
libjvm.so actually is located.  So the dladdr code did find the correct
path and the LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly by the plugin.

As Jack said, the problem is that something else is resetting the search
path before libjvm.so is actually even searched for.

I really don't think this is a jdk or plugin problem given Jack's
description and what the LD_DEBUG log shows.

Kevin.